Our Customer Care Policy has been put in place to offer our guests peace of mind whilst relaxing at La Mon Hotel & Country Club. We want to continue to offer a comfortable and relaxing experience whilst adhering to social distancing and increasing hygiene measures. Below are some of the many steps we have taken;
Customer Care Policy:
- Hand sanitising stations will be located at the main entrance and throughout the hotel.
- Check-in procedures adjusted to ensure minimal time is spent at the Front Desk.
- Early Check-in must be pre-booked, to do this please contact our Reservations Team:email@example.com
- Safety screens installed at the Front Desk for the protection of you and our team.
- Social distancing will be encouraged and maintained throughout the hotel.
Hotel Bedrooms & Public Areas
- All housekeeping procedures have been reviewed, introducing new cleaning and hygiene practices.
- There will be a visible increase in the frequency of cleaning in all public areas, specifically on ‘touch-points’ along your journey.
- For added peace of mind, we have introduced a hygiene seal on our bedrooms, once your room has been serviced a seal will be made and guests will break this seal on arrival to your room.
- For your comfort and convenience, any rooms staying in addition to 1 night will be refreshed daily. If you would prefer that our staff not access your room please just let our team know. You can then request fresh towels by calling Reception. To assist our team we would ask that your belongings are packed or hung in the wardrobe and toiletries tidied to one area.
- Laundry procedures are in-line with government guidelines around infection control.
- Our Team will only enter your room in the case of an emergency.
- The La Monster’s Playroom has been temporarily closed in line with the guidance and restrictions around indoor children’s play areas. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused
Food & Beverage
- Our menu has been adjusted to allow us to provide our finest quality produce in a safe manner, we ask for your patience during service as the restrictions may extend our wait times.
- We recommend pre-booking for breakfast and dinner. Please note that due to updated restrictions and regulations there is a maximum of 6 adults to a table (this does not include children aged 12 and under) throughout our Restaurants. Please note that we will try to keep tables close together but this cannot be guaranteed.
- We encourage guests to use a credit/debit card and contactless electronic payment.
Country Club Facilities
- If you would like to relax & recharge, please pre-book your swim and gym sessions in advance. Call La Mon Country Club Tel: 02890449504 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swimming sessions offer a maximum of 17 guests per session and a maximum of 8 guests per Gym Suite.
- We recommend that you bring a swimming cap with you however if you do require a cap these can be purchased from the Country Club at a cost of £2.50.
- Revised cleaning and sanitising protocols to meet with current guidelines.
- Express check-out service will available, allowing a key drop system. A final receipt will be emailed to you if required.
- Late check-out must be pre-booked, to do this please contact our Reservations Team: email@example.com.
- Our team will be health checked prior and re-trained on all new and current health & safety protocols.
- At all times, our staff are available to ensure your safety and that your stay with us is both comfortable and relaxing.
We will continue to monitor and update our Customer Care Policy in line with any new Government guidance and best practice throughout our industry.
If you have any queries or would like to make a Reservation & Call: +44 (0) 2890 448631 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org