Our Customer Care Policy has been put in place to offer our guests peace of mind whilst relaxing at La Mon Hotel & Country Club. We want to continue to offer a comfortable and relaxing experience whilst adhering to social distancing and increasing hygiene measures. Below are some of the many steps we have taken;
Customer Care Policy:
Covid Regulations & Proof of Covid Status
- In line with Government guidance, proof of vaccination must be shown when food & beverage is consumed within the hotel (breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks).
- UPON CHECK-IN YOU MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID ALONG WITH:
- Vaccination card or certificate in paper form
- Negative PCR / Lateral flow test NHS text message or email received in the last 48 hours
- Proof of positive PCR test taken at least 30 days ago but no older than 180 days
- Digital travel or Domestic certificate app
- Medical exemption letter
- Participation in a medical trial (Exemption)
- Please continue to follow mask guidelines and good hand hygiene practice to help limit the spread of Covid-19.
- Hand sanitising stations will be located at the main entrance and throughout the hotel.
- Check-in procedures adjusted to ensure minimal time is spent at the Front Desk.
- Early check-in must be pre-booked, to do this please contact our Reservations Team: email@example.com.
- Safety screens installed at the Front Desk for the protection of you and our team.
- Social distancing will be encouraged and maintained throughout the hotel.
- Reception will be available until 7pm each evening, for assistance after 7pm please call with our team in Charlies Bistro & Lounge.
Hotel Bedrooms & Public Areas
- All housekeeping procedures have been reviewed, introducing new cleaning and hygiene practices.
- If you are staying in excess of 1 night your room will only be serviced upon request.
- Please place the ‘Please service this room’ hanger on the door before 9am on the day you would like it serviced. If you would prefer that our staff not access your room please just let our team know. You can then request fresh towels by calling Reception on ‘0’. To assist our team we would ask that your belongings are packed or hung in the wardrobe and toiletries tidied to one area.
- Laundry procedures are in-line with government guidelines around infection control.
- Our Team will only enter your room in the case of an emergency.
Food & Beverage
- Our menu has been adjusted to allow us to provide our finest quality produce in a safe manner, we ask for your patience during service as the restrictions may extend our wait times.
- Pre-booking for dinner and breakfast is required.
- We encourage guests to use a credit/debit card and contactless electronic payment.
Country Club Facilities
- We recommend that you bring a swimming cap with you however if you do require a cap these can be purchased from the Country Club at a cost of £2.50.
- Revised cleaning and sanitising protocols to meet with current guidelines.
- Express checkout service will be available, allowing a key drop system. A final receipt will be emailed to you if required.
- Late Checkout must be pre-booked, to do this please contact our Reservations Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be kind, the team are working hard at this busy time to provide the best service but safely and whilst enforcing the legislation placed on our industry.
- We will not tolerate abuse of our staff over these measures as they are just doing their job.
- Our team will be health checked prior and re-trained on all new and current health & safety protocols.
- At all times, our staff are available to ensure your safety and that your stay with us is both comfortable and relaxing.
We will continue to monitor and update our Customer Care Policy in line with any new Government guidance and best practice throughout our industry.
If you have any queries or would like to make a Reservation & Call: +44 (0) 2890 448631 Or Email: email@example.com